Water marble nail design
Just droping a lacquer in the cold water and immersing your nails there you can create simple and original water nail design with magic curves. It's called a water marble design.
For the water nail design «marbles» we need:
- Base coat
- Nail polishes in different colors, matte and / or mother of pearl
- Top coat
- Small disposable cup
- Orange sticks or toothpicks
Step by step guide
- Choose a color to paint our design then drip into a glass with water, drop by drop - one nail polish at a time. Do it quickly because the paint dries.
- Move nail polishes in the water with an orange stick or toothpick and get the pattern.
- Put the nail in that part of the pattern which you like the most and take out in a place where there is no paint on the surface of the water, otherwise you will get a second layer of the image. Another way not to spoil this design on the nails is pushing nail polishes with a stick away from the nail before take it out.
Tip: If you don't like to erase the paint from the skin around the nail for a long time, cover the area around the nail with tape as shown in the photo or apply a fat cream on that place:
Do not be afraid to use bright colors - It's what you need for the summer:
Nail styles recommends:
How to make that nail design watch the video:
More simple nail designs: